Custom Keto Diet Review: Honest Review From A Real User

Hi, if you are looking to lose fat then you must try this new personalized Keto Diet plan. To create this service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs came together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, cost-effective, and enjoyable.

Since its launch in January 2019, hundreds of customers have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits that a proper keto diet can offer. Speaking of benefits: In this personalized Keto diet review, you’ll discover eight scientifically proven keto diet offers.

  • Benefit # 1: The keto diet can help you get (and maintain!) A healthy weight
  • Benefit # 2: the keto diet increases brain function
  • Benefit # 3: the keto diet can help control or even reverse diabetes
  • Benefit # 4: the keto diet reduces the risk of heart disease
  • Benefit # 5: the keto diet increases mental well-being
  • Benefit # 6: the keto diet can be therapeutic for various neurological diseases
  • Benefit # 7: the keto diet can prevent and  fight some cancers
  • Benefit # 8: the keto diet can improve gut health and intestinal disorders

Awesome, don’t you agree? And if you’re ready to reap the benefits, you can get your custom keto meal plan for the price of just three movie tickets. Interested in? Next, let’s find out all the details in my Personalized Keto Diet Review!

 

Presentation of the personalized Keto diet.

Do you want to lose weight but can’t seem to create lasting change? Have you read books and articles and watching videos on how to follow a ketogenic diet, but not sure how to put all the pieces together? Or do you know how to go on a keto diet but have a hard time sticking with it due to lack of structure?

I get it! While it sounds simple to follow and be successful on a keto diet, it is not easy. It takes effort, it takes a lot of sand, and it takes preparation. That is why today I bring you a personalized meal plan service.

Unsurprisingly, this is not your usual routine “here are some recipes gathered from random blogs” meal plan that many nutrition ‘gurus’ sell for too much money. Instead, we will provide you with all the tools you need to achieve your ideal body weight and health goals in an effective, convenient, cost-effective, and enjoyable way.

My friends have created a custom meal plan service for common fat loss mistakes like the four described above. They have brought together certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs to create the perfect keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, cost-effective, enjoyable, and personalized for you.

In other words, over the past few years, they’ve brought together leading nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs to develop personalized keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, cost-effective, and most importantly, enjoyable.

These personalized meal plans are developed based on the latest scientific research on nutrition, so you can improve your health and figure in the fastest and most feasible way. And when I say a “personalized” meal plan, I mean it. Your meal plan is completely designed from the answers you gave during the eight-step questionnaire on your website.

These are not your common meal plans “here are some recipes gathered from random blogs” that many nutrition “gurus” sell for too much money. Instead, we tailor your entire meal plan to your own situation, needs, goals, and dietary preferences to ensure you make optimal progress and follow a diet that you enjoy.

Your days of suffering from ineffective and overly restrictive diets are finally over. It’s time to start working according to the method that is best for you. Feel free to check out the following parts of this personalized Keto diet review as I’ll show you just how effective it is!

My Custom Keto Diet review.

I know you can lose weight on the Ketogenic diet because I was successful at losing 11 kilos in 3 months, and I love food.

If you are a foodie, like me, dieting is the hardest part of being healthy. That’s why I can relate to so many people who love food too.

The Ketogenic diet is the best diet that is “foodie-friendly.” You can still have your pork crackling, crispy skin chicken, Korean BBQ, and a slew of finger-licking fatty dishes.

And if you are creative enough, you can even have Keto-friendly desserts like matcha bombs, cheesecakes, cookies, and even ice creams.

When you join the Custom Keto Diet meal plan, you can score hundreds of Keto-friendly dessert recipes.

Thinking about it, I would have lost more weight in less time if I had my own personalized 8-week keto meal plan.

Having a well laid out plan, no guessing, no tracking, and no counting calories will make your life easy.

Imagine losing weight just by doing the groceries, cooking, and eating. Well, you have to wash up, but you get my drift.

If you want our exclusive offer of FREE Ketogenic recipe eBook and a $1 seven-day trial of your personalized Custom Keto Diet meal plan, click here

Is Your Custom Keto Diet Worth It?

If you’re like most people, at least the thought of being able to walk around with a slim figure that grabs attention wherever you go tickles you. Now, I’m not saying that this personalized meal plan sculpts your body in the best shape of your life overnight. It takes time and effort to lose fat and “tone” your body.

But I will say that they have designed this personalized meal plan service to help men and women around the world change their lives and take charge of their health and figure.

You can start right now on your journey to a slim and healthy body, and I want to show you. It’s simple: claim your 100% keto meal plan made for you, designed to help you lose fat, increase energy levels, and improve health. We will show you what to eat every day to achieve your goals in the fastest and most enjoyable way.

In other words, your team creator has done all the heavy lifting for you, from determining your calorie and macro intake to setting your meal plan, outlining meal prep instructions, and more. All you have to do is follow the “paint by numbers” instructions and reap the rewards.

Is Keto for you?

Sadly, there is a caveat to this diet. You have to take extreme precaution if you have the following:

  • Diabetes
  • Pancreatitis
  • Liver failure
  • Lipid metabolism
  • Primary carnitine deficiency
  • Carnitine palmitoyltransferase deficiency
  • Carnitine translocase deficiency
  • Porphyrias
  • Pyruvate kinase deficiency

The ketogenic diet is not advisable for these patients. If you have Diabetes, make sure you ask your GP for proper medication adjustments.
You must ask a qualified physician before starting any diet.
The cost and time of a single visit to your Doctor for proper advice is nothing.
The cost of hospitalization and complications from blindly following any type of diet can be catastrophic.

My first day on Keto.

My Keto diet started with eggs and bacon in the morning. I later found out that this is going to be my breakfast DAILY!

I figured, why not go all in and be on a no-carb diet instead of a low carb? Adjusting to no-carb was a struggle for me because, first of all, I love sugar. Secondly, I love rice. And thirdly, I’m the fat kid that loves cake.

Honestly, the thought of losing my belly fat was the driving factor in eliminating my carbs consumption.

Yes, potentially seeing my abs weighed more than my cravings for refined carbs.

My lunch was pork crackling, and my dinner was salted salmon.

My 2nd and 3rd day: the real benefit of the Ketogenic diet.

The next day I added minimal carbs into my diet in the form of a fibrous avocado, asparagus, tomatoes, and other types of vegetables.

The third day was the day I could feel the significant benefit of being in a ketotic state. That is, not getting hungry for an extended period.

I had my breakfast at 3:30 in the morning and never felt hungry until 11 AM. I even think I could go on without eating the whole day.

But, I was working in a warehouse, carrying 10–20 kg of boxes all day, so I needed to fill up.

Before Keto, I would have a huge bowl of oats with a banana for breakfast. After 3 hours of work, I would get hungry, resulting in me eating a bar of LCMs (sugar-filled snack bar).

3 months on Keto: Keto diet is (Aussie accent) bloody boring, more!

I continued the diet for 3 months and lost 11 kilos, which I’m very ecstatic about. Who would have thought that I could lose weight without the need for exercise? Granted, I was working in a very arduous environment.

However, even if I wasn’t working in a labor-intensive job, I would still lose the same amount due to prolonged satiety. I could go on the whole day without eating. I only ate because of the type of work that I do.

Although nothing is perfect. I was losing weight on Keto, and at this point, I’m sold. But it’s freaking boring!

Imagine eating eggs and avocado daily for the rest of your life? I’d go crazy, I think I did too.

There isn’t a whole variety of food to choose from when it comes to the Ketogenic diet. And that is my problem with Keto. Perhaps, Custom Keto Diet can provide a solution?

How does it work?

You will receive access to your plan immediately after payment. After purchase, you will be directed to a ‘Thank you’ page that will have your own single sign-on in the member’s area and an email will also be sent to you with your login information. Be sure to whitelist: rachel@customketodiet.com and check your spam folder if you don’t see your welcome email.

You have lifetime access to your member’s area so that you can start your diet at any time or return to it in the future if necessary. All plans are optimized for mobile devices so you can access it from a PC / Mac and any mobile device. You can access your member’s area from any computer / mobile / tablet in the world. You can also print your custom keto plans to keep them fit.

Custom keto diet plan review: Here’s what happened

So here’s what happened, I got asked a whole lot of questions about my preferences.

What is my gender?

 

http://bit.ly/CustomKetoDietSales

  What is my activity level? I chose an average activity level. I workout 5 days a week, but pretty sedentary if I don’t exercise.

 


 Then it asks me what kinds of meat I’d like. Well, I’m a carnivore, so I ticked all the boxes.

 

 Then comes the vegetable question. I always hated vegetables, but now I eat them because I know the benefits they contain. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss, ha!

I chose zucchini, asparagus, and avocado. I love avocados and asparagus. I can’t eat zucchini raw, but I love it when roasted with herbs and olive oil.

 


  Then there are other foods. I chose all of them. I love cheese, eggs, cottage cheese, nuts, butter, and coconut.

 

 Then it asked my measurements so it can calculate my daily calorie requirements, my BMI, and a whole array of stuff.

My stats, I’m 40 y.o., 160 cm, 67 kg, and my target weight is 60 kg. I was hesitant to give them my numbers, but it is a personalized meal plan after all.

 

 My daily calorie requirement is between 1600 to 1700, which is quite correct if I”m moderately active. The recommended fat is easily met with this diet. It looks quite a lot, but you do need fats for energy.

 

 It also showed my daily requirements to achieve my target weight. My daily protein intake showed 100–120 grams.

When maintaining muscle mass on a calorie deficit diet with regular exercise, protein intake should be about 1.25 to 1.5x of my weight in kg.

It says my daily carbs should be between 20–30 grams. That number is correct to keep me in ketosis. Ketosis is achievable with 50 grams of carbs in your diet.

and judging from my BMI, I’m freaking overweight! Apparently.

 

 Then it shows a prediction of my weight after 30 days of doing the custom keto diet.

 Then the testimonials. Wow, those are great results, especially the one on the left. She did a fantastic job. They both did.

 

 Then they tell you what you’re going to get with the Custom Keto Diet. You get a custom meal plan to meet your daily requirement, easy recipes, and they claim that you will get “the most popular keto diet.”

And if you decide to change your mind with your custom keto diet, for example, you want to skip meals or crave McDonald’s, just tell it what you want to change, and the app will adjust everything to meet your goals.



 Is Custom Keto Diet free?

No, the Custom Keto Diet is not free. However, you can try your own personalized Custom Keto Diet meal planner for seven days for only $1 by clicking on the following link:

I know that you may have doubts about the Custom Keto Diet meal planner. Heck, I know I had some.

So, with the $1 trial offer, you can examine before committing your hard-earned money. You can check out the recipes. Find out more about the Ketogenic diet, look around.

You’ll see that after a week how easy it is to follow this diet and stay in ketosis. You don’t have to track anything. There’s no guesswork, simply eat, and lose weight.

I also wished the Custom Keto Diet was free, but after seeing the value they provide, $37 to own your personalized custom meal plan for life is ridiculous.

Have you ever been to a Dietician or a Nutritionist? They can be quite expensive, and consultation alone is more than $40.

Cost of Custom Keto Diet.

To give you a proper Custom Keto Diet review, I bought it. At the cost of $37. Includes lifetime access to my custom made plan, no hidden fees, or subscription, it’s a one-time payment.

You can pay via Mastercard, Visa, or Paypal. I mainly use Paypal for my online transactions because I don’t have to give my credit card info to the merchant. Just being secure on my end.

After taking my money, it takes me to my Custom Keto Diet portal, where I get to meet the founder Rachel Roberts in the form of a pre-made video, of course.

Custom Keto Diet Free Coaching Program.

She gives a warm welcome and talks about how important coaching is to achieving your goal, and it’s free. Keep in mind, it’s free for the first 30 days, then you have to pay $29.95 per month for the subsequent months you choose to stay with the coaching program.

I do agree with how important coaching is to your success. Sometimes we need that extra push to get to our ultimate destination.

There is a big difference in attitude when someone is pushing you along versus pushing yourself. Moreover, having a coach is like having a guide.

So, I took the free coaching program offered. Little did I know, it’s the best offer they have.

 


 

 So, I clicked on “ADD TO ORDER,” and it took me to my Paypal account again so I can pay $0 for the first month of the coaching program.

After confirming with my Paypal account, I arrived at another video explaining this exclusive member-only offer to increase a 257% chance of success on my keto diet in the form of probiotics.

Honestly, I didn’t need probiotics when I lost 11 kg on my keto journey, so why do I need it now?

I did take probiotics, and I still take them, but not religiously. I probably took it when I was on Keto, but it wasn’t constant.

It may increase my chances of success by hundreds of percent, but I’m confident I can lose weight without probiotics. So, I opted out.

This begs the question, how much does a custom keto diet cost? If you opted in for the coaching, and other promotions, you could be paying more than $37.

Custom Keto Diet Dashboard.

Finally, I am at the Custom Keto Diet dashboard.

Here is what it looks like after getting through what seemed like dozens of video presentations.

  

Starting from the top, it shows my current weight, my ideal weight, my daily calorie needs, and my forecasted weight at the end of the month.

They suggest only editing your weight weekly. As your weight decreases or increases, the former hopefully, your daily calorie needs change.

When you modify your weight, your daily requirement adjusts as well as your meal plan.

Now, let’s go to my custom meal plan.

Man, the pictures make the food really enticing to eat, and I’m drooling right now.

It’s great to see that they included all my preferences, and they put them all together for me like magic. I can’t wait to give the recipes a try.

Swap for taking away food.

 

 As you can see, you can swap your meal with a fast-food version, and the app recalculates everything, so you stay within your daily calorie requirement. Very convenient when you don’t have time to prep and cook.

Custom Keto Diet recipes.

Not only do you get detailed written recipes, but most include a video showing you step by step cooking instructions.
Oh, and there’s a handy “print recipe” button if you want to keep a handy tangible reference in your kitchen.


What else is included?

There are other bonuses, which are valuable information when it comes to the Keto diet. You get the whole series of the 101 Keto. They are 9 videos of everything you need to know about Keto.

You’ll learn what is Ketogenic diet, how does it work, to recipes, tips, and hacks to help you succeed in your Keto journey.


 You don’t have to watch it, you’ll lose weight just by following your custom keto diet plan.

You also get a plethora of recipes from desserts, little treats, to savory dishes. And my favorite, fast, and easy Keto recipes.

 

 The Keto recipes are to give you more variety when you grow tired of their custom made plan and want to wing it yourself.

They also have a list of all the usual ingredients used in the recipes. Also, you might want to check out the supplements section and check out what interests you.

They are all linked to Amazon, so you can just click on them, and it will take you to Amazon’s product page.

Custom Keto Diet Login.

If you were me who couldn’t figure out how to get back into the Custom Keto Diet dashboard, this is what you do.

Go to your inbox, in my case, my default Paypal email that I used to sign up for Paypal. My Paypal email address is different from the one I primarily use.

Look for your receipt, aptly named, “Clickbank customer service.” Once you click on the message, you should see the “Thank you for your order” message.

Just below, it is a clickable button “Download or Access Digital Product” which will take you to your dashboard.

Once you’ve got access to your Custom Keto Diet dashboard, bookmark it for quicker access in the future.

Custom Keto Diet App.

One thing I wasn’t happy about was their lack of app. However, their dashboard is very mobile friendly.

It’s easy to read, navigate, and follow. There is no squinting to read small texts, no zooming in, no sliding sideways to read the rest of the sentence. No, it’s a very mobile user-friendly site. Just have a look at all these screenshots.


 

 I would have been happier if they included a custom keto diet app, so it’s easier to access from my phone with a press of a widget (app icon).

To access your Custom Keto Diet dashboard on your mobile, open up your email inbox on your phone and look for your Clickbank receipt.

If you have an Android device, you can add an icon on your Homescreen like an app icon by doing the following:

  • Go to your dashboard.
  • Scroll up to show the 3 lines (accordion) to show more options.
  • Click on the accordion.
  • Choose “Add page too.”
  • Then click on “Homescreen.”

You should be able to access your Dashboard from your phone by clicking an icon.

If you have an iPhone, it should be a similar process.

You also gain access to their private Facebook group, where people ask a whole array of questions regarding the Custom Keto Diet and about life itself.

You will learn something new, much as I did. I didn’t know that you can buy blood tester for ketosis on Amazon?

 I recommend joining this group. It is beneficial for both beginners and advance. Just reading the group’s discussion is very educational.

If you’ve been trying to lose weight for a while now and it’s not working. Having a coach and talking to likeminded individuals is crucial to finally see success.

Furthermore, I don’t think you can access the private Facebook group if you don’t opt-in for the coaching program. The group asks what email I used to join the Custom Keto Diet before getting approved.

Custom keto diet refund.

Custom Keto Diet offers a 60 days money-back guarantee. All you have to do is email them your receipt.

So you can literally test drive the program for 60 days, for FREE! That’s what they actually wrote on their website:

 Wow!

You can lose weight within the 2 months using their program, and you can just ask for a refund.

Either they are not very smart, or they are so confident that you’ll love it so much that you’ll stick around for more than 2 months.

I don’t know if they are getting plenty of refunds or making profits. But hey, it’s a win-win for you.

If it’s not what you expected, or not losing weight, or you simply change your mind, you can get your money back, no questions asked.

And if they don’t honor your custom keto diet refund request, just refer them to this article and the screenshot above.

Is this the best custom keto diet?

There are plenty of keto programs out there that will take your money and leave you fending for yourself.

Custom Keto Diet does not do that. You have direct contact with support. There is also a community where you can get help from both newbies and veterans alike.

The community is also moderated by a qualified nutritionist who knows plenty about the Ketogenic diet. You can ask anything about Keto and you will get an answer.

The programs, customer service, the community they put in place shows they care about their customers.

Now, I can’t guarantee that they will stay the best custom keto diet plan. But for now, they are tops in my books.

Get your personalized Custom Keto Diet plan for $1 and a FREE eBook.

The bottom line is that the Custom Keto Diet makes following the Ketogenic diet so much easier. Everything should be made as simple as possible. Try the Custom Keto Diet.

To help you decide if Custom Keto Diet is for you before you fork out the full amount, here’s a link to our exclusive seven-day trial for just $1. You also get a Keto recipe book for FREE.

This Custom Keto Diet review was to show my cousin, you, and others what’s it like having a diet plan that does all the heavy lifting for you. Here are the crucial questions you need to be asking though:

Is Custom Keto Diet legit?

It is a very trustworthy program with real customer support. Unlike other programs that get the sale and dust their hands off and leave you hanging.

Their 60 days money-back guarantee is very generous. You can join for 1 month and if it’s not for you, just ask for your money back.

Is the Custom Keto Diet worth it?

You pay only $37 for an 8-week custom keto diet plan and have lifetime access. Dieticians typically charge between $50 to $150 for an initial 1-hour consultation. Subsequent visits get cheaper, though, but they add up.

Can you lose weight without the Custom Keto Diet?

If I can do it, why not? However, you might have a higher chance of succeeding with the Custom Keto Diet. It does all the “heavy lifting.” All you have to do is follow the meal plan.
There’s no need for counting calories, no second-guessing, and no tracking. You get customer support, a helpful community, and dedicated coaching. I wish all I had to do was cook the food and all the tracking and planning were all done for me. Look, if you’ve gone through so many diets as I have, tracking your progress is very important and time-consuming. Sometimes overwhelming. Custom Keto Diet does all the boring stuff so you don’t have to.

Will the Custom Keto Diet work for me?

Absolutely. Look, if you are a healthy individual and you follow the plan, you will lose weight. Custom Keto Diet also makes things easier by building a custom made meal plan and does all the tracking for you. It’s important to stress that before you start any new diet, check with your doctor first. You may have underlying conditions or medications that can interact with the Ketogenic diet.

Personalized Keto Diet Review Conclusion.

Thank you so much for reading my personalized Keto diet review! I really hope it helped you with your purchase decision. This system is coming out with a lot of bonuses for early risers. Take your action ASAP to get the best deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment